Returns / Refunds / EXCHANGES
How do I return an item?
The following applies to all returns:
- Print the return label attached to your order confirmation e mail..
- Fill in your name and address.
- Attach the print out to the outside of the carton. The following address is printed on the return label:
Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada
PO Box 575
Brantford, ON N3T 5N9
- Take the carton to your local Post Office. (Shipping will be paid by us.)
Always include a copy of your packing list with a notation indicating:
- The exact nature of the problem (including incorrect size ordered or received)
- The corrective action you are requesting (refund or exchange). For exchanges for higher priced items (not straight exchange) credit card payment is required for price and tax difference before shipment.
- Your daytime telephone and/or fax number and/or e-mail address
If you do not have your packing slip, please indicate the order confirmation number and the name of the person who purchased the order on a separate piece of paper. We will refund or credit the value of the item and any taxes you were charged. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment originally used.
All returned items must be new and unused - in its original packaging. It must be deemed by GGC to be in an unworn/undamaged condition and ready for re-sale, to be accepted for a refund or exchange. If it is not deemed re-saleable it will be returned to customer and no refund/exchange will be issued.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless the return resulted from our error. Items returned after 45 days will not be processed.
What items can be returned?
All items ordered except the following
can be returned within 45 days:
- Program Badges and Challenge Crests
- Insignia and Awards
- Made to measure Uniform shirts
- Made to size rings
- ON SALE items or
- Flag lettering/Flags
Do not return any of the above. Returns received for these items for refund or exchange will not be processed nor returned to the customer.
What price will be refunded when I return an item which is ON SALE at the time of the return?
We will refund the return at reduced/SALE price. Note that items bought at ON SALE price cannot be returned and are not refundable.
Can items be returned if damaged, defective or substandard quality?
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the GGC Online Store. If something isn’t right, please let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an item was damaged in transit, a refund or straight exchange or replacement will be processed upon receipt of the item returned - if returned within 45 days from the order date.
- If an item is defective or substandard in its production, a refund or straight exchange or replacement will be processed upon receipt of the item returned - if returned within 45 days from the order date.
- If a garment becomes damaged after first few washes and carefully following the washing instructions, a refund or straight exchange or replacement will be processed upon receipt of the item returned.
What if an incorrect size or item was ordered or received in error?
If an incorrect size or item was ordered or received in error it must be reported within 3 days from receipt of package and returned within 45 days from the order date in new or unused condition. A refund or straight exchange or replacement will be processed upon receipt of the item returned. For exchanges for higher items (not straight exchange) credit card payment is required for price and tax difference before shipment.