What are the shipping and handling charges?
- For a package that weighs less than or equal to 2 lb (.907kg), S&H is $9.00.
- For a package that weighs between 2.01lb (.908kg) and 5.00lb (2.268kg), S&H is $11.00.
- For a package that weighs between 5.01lb (2.269kg) and 10.00lb (4.536kg), S&H is $15.00.
- For a package that weighs between 10.01lb (4.537kg) and 15.00lb (6.804kg), S&H is $16.00.
- For a package that weighs between 15.01lb (6.805kg) and 20.00lb (9.072kg), S&H is $17.00.
- For a package that weighs between 20.01lb (9.073kg) and 25.00lb (11.340kg), S&H is $20.00.
- For larger packages > 25.00 lb (11.340kg) the S&H increases $5.00 for every 5lbs (2.268kg).
- U.S./International shipping and handling charges will vary based on weight and destination and will be calculated in the checkout page. This applies to a package that weighs less than or equal to 2 lb (.907kg). For orders weighing more than 2 lb the customer will pay $25 at checkout and a customer service representative will contact the customer for payment information for additional shipping charge on top of $25.
- For small earned badge orders (not insignia or emblems) less than $10 in total value, S&H is $2.00. These orders will be mailed out.
- For small earned badge orders (not insignia or emblems) with $10 in total value but less than $25.00, S&H is $3.00. These orders will be mailed out.
Is rush delivery available?
Rush delivery is not an option on the online store. However you may contact customer support to inquire about expedited delivery. Expedited delivery fees will be quoted on an order by order basis. You are responsible for all expedited delivery costs on top of shipping and handling charges already paid and will be required to provide a credit card number to customer service at the time of the call.
How is GST and PST calculated on orders?
All applicable combined federal and provincial sales tax rates are based upon the location to which the order is being shipped. The following taxes are added to all orders:
|Alberta/Northwest Territories/Nunavut/Yukon||5%|| || || || |
|British Columbia||5%||7%|| || ||Only 5% GST on children's clothing and books.|
|Manitoba||5%||8%|| || ||Only 5% GST on children's clothing and books.|
|New Brunswick || || || ||13%||Only 5% on books. |
|Newfoundland|| || || ||13%||Only 5% on books.|
|Nova Scotia|| || || ||15%||Only 5% on children's clothing and books. |
|Ontario|| || || ||13%||Only 5% on children's clothing and books. |
|Prince Edward Is. || || || ||14%||Only 5% on children's clothing and books.|
|Quebec||5%|| ||9.975%|| ||Only 5% GST books.|
|Saskatchewan||5%||5%|| || ||Only 5% GST on children's clothing and books.|
I haven’t received my order yet. How do I track it?
The tracking information was supplied in the Email Tracking Information email sent to you after your order was shipped. Please contact us if you did not get one.
I received my order but missing an item/s. How do I get the missing ones?
Shipping discrepancy or error must be reported within 3 days
from receipt of package in order to get the replacement items.